The latest forecast from consulting firm AlixPartners is that the chip shortage may cost the global auto industry $110 billion; it will reduce global auto concrete foaming agent.
What is Foam Concrete?
Foam concrete is a highly workable low-density material containing up to 80% air. It is usually self-leveling, self-compacting, and can be pumped. The risk of plastic shrinkage or settlement cracking is obviously lower than that of standard concrete.
Foam Concrete Advantages
Foam concrete is a versatile and practical material that can be customized to a variety of project needs and operating conditions.
1. Pumpable foam concrete - can be pumped over long distances and can be placed by conventional concrete pumps or rotor-stator pumps (often referred to as "worm pumps").
2. Self-compacting and self-leveling - making it ideal for inaccessible troughs where compaction is difficult or impossible. It allows controlled discharge into narrow openings, fully fills void space, including bottom cut pockets, and fully encloses and protects piping.
3. Frost/thawing resistance - High air content makes it frost/thawing resistant and provides excellent heat and sound insulation.
4. The load is dispersed and the settlement risk is negligible
5. Insulation properties - Can be used as a low-density insulator ironing plate
6. Lightweight concrete with high gas content
7. Highly mobile - Easy to place and finish due to a single process installation, requiring only dumping and leveling. Controlled placement rate to ensure applicable to any load characteristics.
Foam Concrete Application
Foam concrete is ideal for filling void Spaces such as abandoned fuel tanks, sewer systems, pipes, and culverts -- especially in hard-to-access areas. It is a recognized medium for repairing road ditches.
Unwanted voids: pipes, service pipes and shafts, sumps
Abandoned structures: culverts and subways, redundant sewers, cellars, and basements
Structural stability: abutment, tunnel stability, embankment
Insulation filler: a leveling layer of low-density insulators used to cover the site
What is the mix for foam concrete?
The foam concrete mixture itself is composed of fine sand, cement, water, and stabilized foam. A standard formula is 2 parts cement and 1 part fine, dry sand, and a foam generator.
How strong is concrete foam?
Foam-based concrete has a dry density of 400 to 1600 kg/m3 (25lb/FT3 to 100lb/FT3) and a 7-day strength of about 1 to 10 N/mm2 (145 to 1450 psi).
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected economies and chemical companies in many countries around the world. Measures such as extending holidays and resuming work were taken to control the development of the epidemic, and the normal operation of some chemical enterprises was also affected to some extent.
We provides high quality concrete foaming agent with reasonable price. “In order to feedback to old customers, the company is still in full operations to provide concrete foaming agent with competitive price.” said Olina, the sales manager.
Chemical concrete foaming agent, feel free to contact us.
Niobium carbide (NBC and Nb2C) is a very hard refractory ceramic material, widely used in refractory high temperature materials and cemented carbide additives.…
Nitinol is a shape memory alloy, a special alloy that can automatically restore its plastic deformation to its original shape at a certain temperature. It can meet the needs of various engineering and medical applications and is an excellent function…
Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms.The chemical composition is43.6%boron and56.4%nitrogen,with four different variants:hexagonal boron nitride,rhombohedral boron nitride,cubic nitride Boron,and wurtzite boron nitrid…